Nomination period is now open. Fill out the form and drop it off at the NCSC office!
All New College students are eligible to run in the fall by-elections! It’s a great way to get involved with the New College community, and have a hand in crafting the student experience at UofT. Run for a position or nominate a friend; but most importantly, don’t forget to vote!
Fall 2017 Schedule:
- Nomination period: September 11th-20th
- All Candidates Meeting: September 20th
- Campaigning period: September 25th-29th
- All Candidates Forum: October 2nd, 5-9pm in Wilson Lounge
- Voting Period: October 3rd-5th
- Grievance Meeting: October 6th
- President (requires one year experience on NCSC)
- Vice President Administration (requires one year experience on NCSC)
- First Year Representative (two vacancies)
- International Foundations Program Representative
- Education and Philanthropy Commissioner
- Graduating Year Representative
We’d love to have you as part of our team!