Hey there New College!
Whether you’re relaxing or working hard this summer, we want to wish you well. Here at NCSC, we’re planning out the upcoming year, and transitioning our new council members into their roles. We can’t wait to see you in September!
- Orientation 2017
- Ignite 2017
Check our events calendar to see more and stay up to date!
Want to join our team?
We’re looking for passionate students to fill our appointed positions! Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the DRO and Clerk vacancies! (Information about these roles can be found in our constitution)
Highlights from our most recent meetings
Our last Emergency meeting was held July 30th 2017. Updates to note:
- Voided referendum question from Spring 2017 elections due to policy breach
- Approved increase in summer budget for Grad Formal
- Approved increase in summer budget for Semi Formal
- Reviewed Orientation budget
The full minutes are not yet approved, but are available upon request from email@example.com
Our last Plenary meeting was held April 2nd 2017. Updates to note:
- Recognized Yves Roberge as our 7th honorary president
- Ratified new council members for the 2017-2018 term
- Ratified recent referendum results
See the full minutes, for more detail!
We’re working hard over the summer to deliver an exciting semester for you!
Our main focuses for the upcoming year:
- Engaging wider student and community involvement in NCSC events
- New apparel
- Awesome Orientation week
Check back in September to see what else we’ve been up to.
No Blog Posts found
- About Us
- Archived Council Composite Photos
- Land Acknowledgement
- Meeting minutes
- Who are we?
- FAQ (Grants and Scholarships)
- Start A Club!
- The Window
- Spirit / Tradition
- Get Involved!
- Contact Us
- In the Community
- NC Clubs
- Map of New College
Archives by Subject:
- No categories